You got to be free

Well I didn't plan on blogging so soon in my (perfect) time off from work, but here we are. Too many great releases got released (check my english skilss yo) and I had to blog them. Fri.day and Elikatira collaborated in a new brand: White river co. and put up some great pieces in their pop-up shop. I blogged one of their tops today. I absolutely love the aubergine color they have in their textures. It's so perfect for late summer/autumn.

Also 50L friday. Not one but two great releases from some favorite stores of mine! And yes, I am once again wearing leggings as pants.

You got to be free (1)
Pink and fluffy
Hair: Aviya - Elikatira
Top: Daytripper blouse - White river co. [Pop-up shop]
Skirt: Amber jersey skirt - Jeune by Rowne
Shoes: Jette heels - Ingenue [In store today only, for 50L friday]

You got to be free (2)
Cold hearted
Hair: Lazy summer days - Exile
Top: Daytripper blouse - White river co. [Pop-up shop]
Pants: Signature latex leggings - Stories and Co. [In store today only, for 50L friday]
Shoes: Strapped pumps - League

Poses: like me and you, lookbook five r - flowey [Using Tillie's posestand]
Head: May - Lelutka
Skin: Sofie - Glam affair [Uber: 25 August - 23 September]
Eyes: Winter - Banana banshee
Body: Lara - Maitreya

Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the designer page.

Comments