Love shouldn't be so melancholy

For ages, I wanted to blog this headpiece. I even had some pictures ready, but they got old and I don't feel comfortable blogging this totally old outfit now. But now I was putting together a look to blog Keke's balloon's for Fameshed and I felt I needed to add some class to my outfit. And nothing screams classy biatch more than a random headpiece.

Love shouldn't be so melancholy
Pose: Whatever is inside - Flowey [Using Tillie's posestand]

Hair: Brooklyn - Lelutka
Head: May - Lelutka
Skin: Sofie - Glam affair [Uber: 25 August - 23 September]
Eyes: Winter - Banana banshee
Body: Lara - Maitreya

Headpiece: I follow rivers, in petal - Glam affair
Dress: Reinfield dress - Decoy
Shoes: Kendall.platforms - Fri.day

Balloons - Keke [Fameshed: 1 September - 27 September]
Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the designer page.

Comments