We never go out of style

In order to make this post, I had to remove alot of old pictures from my Flickr. Since I'm less active in SL, I decided to let my Flickr Pro account go and so I can only save 1.000 pics on my Flickr. I'm sure I got them backed up somewhere, but along with deleting the pictures I have also deleted alot of cute, funny comments from people that once were my friends. Going through the old pictures made me remember all those good times and I'm sad we drifted apart through the years. Miss you guys ♥

And yes, no introduction on this blog post, because all I could say was: long time huh? And I feel I have already said that too much. In my head anyway.



Pose: Walkin' three - Flowey [Using Tillie's posestand]

Hair: Brazen - Truth
Head: May - Lelutka
Skin: Emily II - Glam affair 
Eyes: Winter - Banana banshee 
Body: Lara - Maitreya 

Necklace: Lola - Kunglers
Top: Unbalance offshould knit - u.f.o.
Pants: Vintage jeans - Maitreya
Shoes: Gracie.heels - Fri.day

Creator info and SLURLs can be found on the designer page.

Comments